HIGH-END HOME BUILDERS
Make your homes industry leading, innovative & smart home technologies driven. This makes you the driving force into the new era.
We support and serve with boards for NAHB (National Association Home Builders) and NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Realtors of El Paso).
We are committed to bringing our market the best in class technologies & Smart home solutions.
- Built-In Anti-Microbial Technologies in the unit
- Reverse Osmosis Plus Carbon Filtration for a complete solution
- Combines micron/carbon/membrane filtration with state-of-the-art reverse osmosis technology for taste and quality
- Removes impurities while improving the taste, color, and smell of your drinking and cooking water
- Goes beyond water at the tap with whole home water protection and filtration
- Improves the taste of food cooked in water at home
- Helps your family and helps the earth with reduced impact on landfills for a cleaner community. Avoid the environmental damage to the community that bottled water causes.
- Delicious water means your family will be more hydrated, more often for better health.
- National Science Foundation (NSF)certified for the reduction of lead, barium, nitrate, copper, fluoride and other contaminants
- All materials certified to NSF/American National Standard Institute (ANSI)
- A variety of faucet designs and finishes are available to complement your kitchen's decor upon installation.
- Made in an International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) certified manufacturing plant
The SuperV Whole-House air cleaner uses our DFS technology to circulate fresh, contaminate-free air throughout the entire home.
The industry-leading system provides greater than MERV 16 filtration efficiency with the pressure drop of a MERV 8 filter. It is installed outside of the furnace’s blower, resulting in lower pressure drop, and higher energy savings.
This unit can be installed in both home and business locations.
- Our most advanced programmable valve head
- Intuitive profile - learns softening capacity based on usage profile/ 62-day diagnostic capabilities
- Built-in Antimicrobial Product Protection
- Provides high-capacity flow for reliable access to high-quality water – up to 26 gpm
- Metered regeneration for efficiency and improved water quality
- Soft water brine refill keeps system running cleaner
- Customized to your individual needs, including household size and plumbing (1.0 or 1.5 cu ft)
- System-level certified by IAPMO to the NSF/ANSI 44 standard
- Made in an IAPMO-certified manufacturing plant
- Certified to remove color, taste, and odor
- Certified to remove chlorine, chloramines, VOCs, and other contaminants
- Lifetime parts warranty