Imagine your customer looks at you after each test and says “So What”
For each part I defined what I feel is the major point of that particular piece of the demo and the more important questions from each part. NOT all the questions but the ones that absolutely should never ever be left out.
Value & Affordability
1. Hardness - To prove to the customer that he/she has a water problem
How hard do you think your water is?
Is this 20 grain hard water acceptable for your brand new home and precious family?
2. Precip/Visual - To show what 20 grains actually looks like and to get the customer to commit through a STRONG commitment question.
So if I could show you a way to get clean water TODAY without it affecting your budget, would there be any reason why you wouldn’t want to get clean water TODAY?
3. Company Cred/Chlorine Test - To build trust with our company, product, and customer service AND to show how it’s more than just drinking clean water; that we absorb the chemicals through our pores (skin) on our whole body
From all the information I just wen over does this sound like a company you could trust?
Where did ALL that chlorine go?
4. Budget - To show how hard water is a bill within itself and will be paid FOREVER.
Do you see how this is a bill within itself?
Did you have any idea your hard water was costing you this much?
If I could make this $180 go down to $18 on ALL these things you have to buy NO MATTER WHAT, would that save you money now, in the future or both?
5. Handwash - To create excitement and demonstrate how its not the soap but the water that creates healthier skin. How you can use less expensive soaps and lotions and still get superior results creating healthier, younger looking skin.
So tomorrow when you shower, which would you prefer - the hard water or the refined water?
6. Glasswash - To show how much cleaner everything can be with cleaner water and inform how it can protect also the major/expensive appliances.
We clean this because we can see it...but what about the stuff we can not see?
Maybe it’s time we start taking care of our home the way we do our vehicles don’t you agree?
After all...isn’t your home your biggest investment?
7. Cost Comparison - to demonstrate the premise of our whole presentation...that the solution costs zero! Clearly shows how you will save at least 90% on all soap costs FOREVER and on every single product in the home.
Who’s the smart consumer? Why?
Who is spending less?
Why are you spending less?
Is that a lot of savings or a little?
So can you see how having clean refined water will save you money immediately in your home?
Are you interested in saving money?
And if there was ever a good time to start saving money when would it be?
8. Value & affordability - To show how it’s more than 100% affordable and the smart decision for their financial future. Basically you can’t afford to keep the hard water!
So what is it really costing you to get clean water today?
You all do want clean water right?
If you had the clean water would you use it?
And isn’t it 100% affordable?
So when is a better time for install...morning or afternoon?